Celebrity News

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Like My Mother Does by Lauren Alaina (Lyrics & Video)

For her final American Idol performance, Lauren Alaina did a very touching tribute to her mother with a song called "Like My Mother Does." And here's what's more exciting news, in any case that Lauren Alaina wins tonight's American Idol Season 10 all-star finale, "Like My Mother Does" will be her first single.

Lauren Alaina Like My Mother Does

"Every time I've gotten upset she's been right there to pick me up," Lauren said of her mother, and Jimmy had to agree by saying, "The lyrics of this song really capture Lauren's journey."

Catch Lauren Alaina's finale performance on American Idol Season 10 in the video below.



Like My Mother Does Lyrics
As performed by Lauren Alaina on American Idol 2011 Season Finale

People always say
I have a laugh like my mother does
Guess that makes sense
She taught me how to smile when things get rough
I've got her spirit, she's always got my back
When I look at her I think I want to be just like that

When I love I give it all I've got
Like my mother does
When I'm scared I bow my head and pray
Like my mother does

She's a rock, she is grace
She's an angel, she's my heart and soul
She does it all

When I love, I give it all I've got
Like my mother does
When I'm scared I bow my head and pray
Like my mother does

When I'm weak and unpretty
I know I'm beautiful and strong
Because I see myself
Like my mother does


Catch more of Like My Mother Does by Lauren Alaina and other American Idol updates on TV Squad and Blogger's Notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment